[RTTY] Dell Outlet

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:13:40 EST 2008

I didn't mean to talk you out of what you had decided, any of them
will do just fine.

What the phrase you asked about means is that certain versions of
Vista, aimed at business customers, have a guaranteed "downgrade"
license for Windows XP Pro. Since most corporations are very slow to
change OS versions, they know that even though they want people to use
Vista, its not going to happen overnight for most companies so to stay
within their policies, they will need the capability to use XP.

Its not  a well-known option but those who do know usually take MS up
on it and "downgrade".

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com