[RTTY] Still a problem

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 12:09:53 EST 2008

Dick,

I had the same problems when I started MMTTY 5 years ago.
What I did?
I read 5 times aa5au web page. Then I read 3 times more :)
English is my second language, hi.
And then, I fixed it, really.
What I see here from Don's page is:

*The first time you activate MMTTY within the WriteLog Rttyrite screen, you
will receive an error message.  This is normal.*
**
If you had the same message, just proceed and follow Don's instructions over
here:
 http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/mmtty/plugin_page2.htm

Please dont get upset, sometimes it is hard to fix something, I went thru it
hundred times.
When I bought my new computer a week ago, I installed MMTTY and Writelog
from scratch, using Don's web page. Thanks God, I had no problem, even CW is
now working from the keyboard :)

Merry Christmas, Dick

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
*

* 2008/12/25 Dick White <whiter26 at sbcglobal.net>

> For those who read my earlier post about my RTTY programs not hearing the
> sound card and no water fall in MMTTY or N1MM. I still need some help. I
> had
> a new sound card installed as the on board was failed. I uninstalled all
> the
> digital [programs, MMTTY, N1MM etc.. I then installed MMTTY ver. 1.66G.
> Then
> I reconnected all cables to my RigBlaster Plus and the Mark-5 Field as per
> RigBlaster manual. I have been using AFSK set up.
>
> When I open MMTTY I get this message:  "can't open sound card"   Can
> someone
> tell what to do next?  I know it is Christmas, but maybe someone has
> nothing
> better to do than help Dick. hi.
>
> Merry Christmas     Dick  KS0M
>
> Richard C. "Dick" White
> Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
> whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
>
> Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
> Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.
>
> Amateur Radio Station - KS0M

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D