[RTTY] Still a problem

Dino Papas kl0s at cox.net
Thu Dec 25 12:13:08 EST 2008

Dick -- you may have to change a BIOS setting in order to select a
externally connected sound card.  I had to do this with my HP PC
where by default the operating system would only recognize the
onboard audio card.  I don't know if the procedure I used would be
the same as yours but can provide the instructions separately if
you'd like to at least review them.

I've got time....the turkey just went into the oven!

73 - Dino KL0S