[RTTY] Master RTTY Database update

Jim W7RY w7ry at arrl.net
Fri Dec 26 01:04:14 EST 2008

We'll miss you Don!  I'm planning on a big single op effort from here
(southwest Washington) this year. I have not really done a serious Roundup
effort since I left Spokane. The last effort was in 2001 or 2002 (don't
remember exactly) when Gary K7GS, Jay WS7I and I ran multi from my station
in Spokane.

73
Jim W7RY