[RTTY] [CQ-Contest] EU HF Championship & SCC RTTY Championship 2008 results

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 11:10:00 EST 2008

Thankyou, Robert.

I would keep the time column. It would help to analize propogation for other
participants for the next year, and also help to evaluate SO2R operation.

In any case, thank you and your team for hard work, Robert. This is
really amazing to open the log just by clicking the callsign, hi.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D