[RTTY] Welcome day

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 14:31:39 EST 2008

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:19:11 +0100, "Schmidt-Eutingen"
<joheschmidt at gmx.de> wrote:

>But and thats a big BUT, HAMs whos mothertongue is'nt english
>are always a bit afraid to make grammatical or didactic mistakes.

REPLY:

Heinz, my friend, that is not anything to worry about. English is a
very forgiving language. You can put words in any order, change verb
tenses, do nearly anything and you will still be understood.

A friend of mine who was born in Brazil and spoke Portugese as his
native language (and six others) once said that English is the easiest
of all languages to learn enough to get by. He also said it is the
hardest to master all the nuances, but that shouldn't stop anyone. So
don't be concerned about getting it exactly right. We will talk to
you. :-)

73, Bill W6WRT