[RTTY] Rig Blaster Pro + Kenwood TS 2000

ea8auw at cidxs.com ea8auw at cidxs.com
Sun Feb 3 19:44:08 EST 2008

Hello again Bob K0RC, Don AA5AU and everyone !

Thanks you very much for your interest answer for me.

Don, If I have also the EXTFSK with the MMTTY from any JA stations, not
remember well his callsing,and I made well the configuration this
afternoon with TXD and DTR. I'm forget to say it that I use also the
EXTFSK program.

Well, now I have PTT continued but I haven't RTTY sound in the out.

The P16 jumpers of the rig blaster pro I don't touched because in the
manual I can't see any configuration for Kenwood radios, probably this
it's the problem, Tomorrow I want to try play with this jumpers for any
good FSK configuration, The rest of the configuration of cables and of the
program I think it's OK, bacause  I cheking this config. several times.

I think that the P16 Jumpers it's the way for running in RTTY, I have
verified everything even almost madman turned me, hihi....

Thanks you very much Don and Bob for his help, Whem I testing the P16 I
write you for to say it if running well or if I have others problems.

Big 73 DR OM de Edu EA8AUW
PD. Excuse me for my english lenguage not it's 100% correct, But I hope
you stand me. bye!