[RTTY] FW: RTTY WPX W4ZE SOAB HP

Ted Huf ted at w4ze.com
Sun Feb 10 11:07:04 EST 2008

What a blast this was.  I had a ball.

-----Original Message-----
From: webform at b4h.net [mailto:webform at b4h.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 2:00 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com; ted at w4ze.com
Subject: RTTY WPX W4ZE SOAB HP

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W4ZE
Operator(s): W4ZE
Station: W4ZE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SOUTHERN FLORIDA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  146   460
   40:  379  1222
   20:  688  1449
   15:  281   645
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1494  3776  Prefixes = 595  Total Score = 2,246,720

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This contest war really FUN.  I hit my 30 hour mark at 1817z and had a
really
good run going on 15M.  Speaking of 15M, what a pleasure to see Cycle 24
starting up and to have such good conditions on 20/15 for a change.  I tried
my
hnad at SO2R but the second radio is on a Carolina Windom 80 with no amp and
just an old IC-706 so it left some to be desired as compared to the
IC756PRO3,
PW-1 and beam.  All that I have for filtering is a couple of ¼ wave stubs.
Pretty poor setup.  Needless to say, I did not do much SO2Ring.   I was able
achieve an all time QSO and score for me in any contest.  I am pleased.
Thank
you to all this worked me and the ones that spotted me.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/