[RTTY] RTTY WPX W2NRA SOAB HP Assisted

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Mon Feb 11 00:30:17 EST 2008

Thanks to all who had the patients for all my repeats.  Someday I have to
improve my antennas.  But I did have fun.  As with all of the contests I've
got to learn to sit in the seat more, though this contest I did loose a
little seat time to clear my amp relays.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com

CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA

Class: SOAB HP - Assisted
QTH: Lake Grove, NY

Total__402_1214__252 Total Score = 305,928

Comment:  The biggest kick I got from this contests was working TI9KK on 40
meters after calling for a whole minute, (actually 61 seconds in my
printout).  I am not bragging.  If you saw how bad my antennas are you'd say
impossible.  The most amazing part of this was when I tuned to the TI9KK's
frequency no one was long calling.  No one was tailending.  Everyone, at
least for the few minutes I was on frequency, was courtious and patient.  I
don't think I've ever seen that before.