[RTTY] Congrats to N1BAA and AA5AU

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 13 20:41:57 EST 2008

Thanks Jim!

Jose did a spectacular job!  I sent him a congratulatory E-mail.  He really shined this weekend despite having to borrow a 2nd radio
so he could do SO2R. hi  He didn't realize he had smashed the USA record until I told him.  672 mults low power?  He must have been
unconscious!!!

It's tough to match someone nearly Q for Q and get beat by over a million points, but that's the way it is in the WPX.  Location is
everything.  I can only wait until the sunspots come back and I can run EU on 10, 15 and 20 all day.  It's the only shot I have to
get back to the top.  Until then, it's great to see others excel.  Last year it was Andrei at K1TTT and this year Jose.

Speaking of Andrei, anyone seen a score from YN2S?

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com