[RTTY] N1MM and MMTTY setup

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Thu Jan 3 09:20:17 EST 2008

> When setting up MMTTY play around with the USB port handling,
> on some slower computers it might be necessary to use USB polling.

When using microHAM Router and MMTTY, ALWAYS set the USB Port (MISC
tab) to "C: Limiting speed" (paced) or select "strict bps" for the
FSK port in Router (Router 5.1.1 or later).  If using "strict bps"
it will probably be necessary to add two or three extra spaces at
the end of each macro.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America