[RTTY] 5-Band RTTY WAS

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Tue Jan 8 00:39:08 EST 2008

Bob,

I don't have an argument against adding single mode versions
of 5BWAS (although in this day I would argue that it should
be 9BWAS <G>) if they are added for all three major mode
groups (CW, SSB, and RTTY/DIGITAL).  I suspect one of the
reasons the 5BWAS (and 5BDXCC) award is not issued on a per
mode basis is to avoid the need to produce and stock per mode
plaques.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV