[RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY Reflections

jeff stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:46:52 EST 2008

Well, if they want to be decorative in their exchange or spell out
MINNESOTA that is their right, and then I'll just have to stop and
sort it all out with the keyboard. Same things happen with a little
QRM - too much screen hash means you can't click. (And so you might be
a little delayed in your response, no 2nd radio necessary!)

And if they send something like NAME HERE IS JOE QTH TEXAS 73 GL AND
HNY K, I will happily hit alt-K and reply TU JOE NAME HR JEFF 73 DE
WK6I QRZ. I'm just happy they have decided to have fun in a RTTY
contest and give me a Q. If they want to get "serious" they will
figure it out.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/