[RTTY] New RTTY Operators

jeff stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:49:19 EST 2008

No brag files seen in this RU, but I do see them now and again in
contests. A real buzzkill. In fact, I've often thought about starting
a movement to do away with them completely even for casual contacts -
"Certified Brag-Free" or something. I mean, when you meet a person
face to face you don't say "Hi I'm Jeff and I have an iPhone running
version 1.1.2 firmware!"

That aside, a Q is a Q and I am glad for it, and unless I am swamped
or have a pileup I will send something like TU JOE 73 HAVE FUN DE WK6I
CQ - with the hope that it leaves a positive impression about at least
one contester.

73 and have fun! jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/