[RTTY] New RTTY Operators

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Jan 8 15:56:14 EST 2008

New to the list and somewhat new to RTTY, old time contester.

I had my fair share of Name, Qth etc but I will trade that for contacts any
day.  I had one guy ask when it was quiet my name which was fine with me.

Lots of guys found my name from the FCC database and called me Kenneth or
Kenneth M.  I go by my middle name, Mike.  Saying hi if we had worked before
on the mode would have been cool but just digging it off the internet didn't
do much for me.

Tom I will be sure to send me resume', master thesis etc when I catch you in
a pileup with a rare one HI!