[RTTY] RTTY program for new op.

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Jan 16 14:42:15 EST 2008

Hi Dick and the group,

I would seriously recommend starting with MMTTY.
Not only is it good and reliable, it decodes extremely well, and will make
life so much easier.
It interfaces well, and has a built in log, which you may choose to use as
well.
All contacts logged in this way can then be exported in various formats to
then import in to your normal station log.

Not only that, but the support is there, and if contesting becomes an aim,
it can then also be used with most of the better contesting softwares.

I'd really recommend it, there's none better!

73 de Phil GU0SUP