[RTTY] RTTY program for new op.

Scott Schultz scottaschultz at juno.com
Wed Jan 16 15:13:25 EST 2008

Hello to Dick (and the group),

I don't have anything new to add other than my wholehearted endorsement of
MMTTY. Since your friend is just getting started in RTTY, my suggested is
for him to use RTTY for a little while to get familliar with the mode before
even thinking about contesting. After all, you have to learn to walk before
you can run!

I would also like to add that is no reason to spend any money for logging
software or any kind, whether for day-to-day logging or contesting.
Personally, I use Logger32 for general logging and N1MM for contesting.

If I can ket a kitchen pass from the XYL the next time a RTTY contest comes
up, I would be happy to make the 65 mile trip from Wentzville to Fulton so
we can show him how contesting is done.

Scott N0IU