[RTTY] FT-920 & Rigblaster Pro?

Scott Long k8sm at windstream.net
Tue Jul 1 17:38:36 EDT 2008

Does anyone on here use the FT-920 and Rigblaster Pro?  I have a friend who
wants to get on RTTY using FSK with his FT-920.  He just purchased a used
Rigblaster Pro with all of the cables.  I use the Rigblaster Plus.  I am
trying to help in getting his cables connected.  On my Rigblaster Plus I
take the keyout (1/8" mini plug) to the DATA (pins 1 &2) to the back of the
920.  What port does he use from the Pro to the DATA port on the 920?

His name is Dave (N2KNC) and I am copying him on this email.  Can someone
helps us out here?

Scott, K8SM