[RTTY] OT power supply question

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 20:44:53 EDT 2008

Hi All

Hope everyone had fun at FD.  I got to try someone's K3 on RTTY and it was
pretty slick.  Just put the exchange in the memory and send them by either
punching the memory button or using the keyer.

Now I have a question I hope someone can help me with.  I used my Astron
RS-20A on FD and when I got  home, it wasn't working right.

In tearing it apart, I noticed a loose wire.  It is a small wire, so not
much current going through it.

I wonder if someone  has a schematic with a pictorial for this and can tell
me where the wire goes.  It is a purple wire and it's in the upper left
corner (looking at the board from the back) on the board that has the filter
cap on it.

Thanks and 73
Tom W7WHY