[RTTY] IRC

N7BF alan-ham at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 19:10:26 EDT 2008

Sid,

Here is what I got off the USPS web site today, 7-16-2008.  When I bought
some about 6 months ago, I found that my local post office knew what they
were but didn't stock them.  I live in a suburb of Seattle, and happened to
go to downtown Seattle where there's a large post office, and they had them.
I don't see where they sell them online.

Are International Reply Coupons (IRCs) still available?

Yes, the selling price will be $2.10 each. IRCs are exchangeable in any
other Universal Postal Union member country for stamps equal to the minimum
postage for an air letter.

Alan - N7BF