[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Practice Thursday & Friday

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 17 22:56:08 EDT 2008

Tnx for the test Guys

Actually found and solved a minor RFI problem as a result of adding a pair
Dunestar filters a week or so back. I hasten to add, it was not the Dunestar
filters. Glad it showed up tonight and not in the contest on Saturday.

If I get a chance I might play the practice game again tomorrow evening just
to verify the fix.

Eric - VE3GSI