[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Practice Thursday & Friday

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 18 21:33:25 EDT 2008

I used the practice session to test my station after being off the air for five months since last NAQP.   Hopefully we'll get more
stations on tonight.  With 30 minutes to go before the Friday night practice session, I'm hearing the East Coast on 20M RTTY.  Since
40 and 80 are very noisy, I'm going to try to see how 20 works this late tonight.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com