[RTTY] U.S.A. CONTEST

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Sun Jul 20 10:16:26 EDT 2008

Hello Luis. I'm sorry that some stations, in NAQP RTTY, refused to accept
your participation. I really have no idea why that would happen, as you are
certainly a NA multiplier! I verified that fact, with my own logging
program, and if there are others that do not show HP as a NA multiplier, the
operators need to contact their logging program publisher, for a fix!
Hopefully this situation will not happen again, and I welcome you to
participate in any/all NAQP RTTY contests.

73,
Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY