[RTTY] U.S.A. CONTEST

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:44:03 EDT 2008

This is hard to beleive, Luis and I am sorry.
There is a multyplier sheet where Panama, of course, is a Part of North
America and give all participants extra mult.
The only excuse I can think of, that there was a time conflict between NAQP
RTTY and newborn DMC contest.
US stations probably thought that you ARE in DMC Contest not in NAQP RTTY
Party. I was called several times by Europian stations, they sent me serial
number and no name from them. Some of them were using "Generic" CQ TEST"
macros.

We wrote some letters last year to DMC organizers (no respond) and asked
them to change the time, this was not a good idea to place DMC in the same
weekend with NAQP RTTY Party.
Confusion for both NA and non NA stations and waste of Contest time, to say
the least.

I also was called by other EU stations; they did send the name, no QSO nr,
meaning they were working in NAQP Party.
I wish you would call me and give me an extra Multyplier, Luis, hihi.

73's Andrei NP3D