[RTTY] U.S.A CONTEST

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 18:07:55 EDT 2008

I guess I never really thought about where North America stopped. I just
figured Canada, US and Mexico made up North America and after that it
was Central America  until you hit Columbia. I worked anyone who called
me, you never know when you have missed a band for RTTY DXCC. Even
though I gave some of the EU stations a sequential serial number, it was
tough getting names from them. I guess next year if the two contests
fall at the same time again I will have to make some type of macro
stating "I will give you a number in exchange for your name". Maybe
somewhere in the rules,  probably under Section 5, they can list what is
considered the North American Prefixes.

Phil
N9LAH