[RTTY] Integrating microKeyer 2 and FT-1000 for RTTY

Donald Kerns dkerns at cruzio.com
Fri Mar 7 19:06:28 EST 2008

Hello all,

Jim Brown, K9YC, has graciously allowed me to use his shack for the RTTY
Sprint tomorrow.

Unfortunately that means integrating with his FT-1000's "on the clock."

I've already got N1MM, MMTTY, and the microKeyer 2 integrated on the
computer I'm taking, but want to be proactive and ask if there are any
known "hick-ups" when making a Yaesu FT-1000 play FSK with a
microKeyer/microKeyer 2.

(Will also post on the microKeyer group.)

Any hints or kinks that will make my afternoon easier tomorrow?

73 & thanks de Donald