[RTTY] RTTY presentation to contest club

Barry Baker, K4CZ K4CZusa at attglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 16:32:04 EST 2008

I've been asked to make a RTTY presentation at the April meeting of my
contest club.  I'm planning on 20-30 PowerPoint slides, focused on RTTY
contesting activity and hardware/software requirements.  I found the MWA
RTTY presentation on K0RC's website and have visited AA5AU's website more
times than I can count (both sites have been very helpful).  Are there any
other websites or presentations that might be helpful?

My presentation will include a list of website references and credits for
all sources.

Thanks and 73,

Barry K4CZ