[RTTY] Clipperton - may be last chance

Brian Short k7on at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 14 14:26:38 EDT 2008

On Mar 14, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Bill Turner wrote:
> I just heard them on 20 SSB announcing that that was the only station
> on
> the air. All other antennas were down. Hopefully they will do some 20
> meter RTTY before closing up. Good luck.

I did not get a chance to work them on RTTY, unfortunately.
I did get to work them on 10, 15, 17, 20, 40, and 30m CW
as well as 10m SSB.

It is unfortunate to hear about the poor behavior of RTTY ops.
I can testify that even some CW ops fall in this category.

Yesterday, there was a person sending "QRP" over and over
on TX5C's transmit frequency on 30m.  This QRM was actually
stronger than TX5C.  Makes me wonder.

Brian

--
http://www.qrz.com/callsign?callsign=K7ON