[RTTY] Clipperton - may be last chance

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Fri Mar 14 18:56:23 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Dick-w0raa <w0raa at comcast.net> wrote:
> As of 2200Z on 3/14, he is S9 on 10 meters CW at 28.024, up 3.  I needed
>  them on 10 & 30 meters.  Now just 30.  I doubt if I'll make it unless I get
>  lucky.

Just now got them on 12 SSB and the guy said RTTY was possible
tonight, but they only plan to be working the low bands (40, 80, 160).

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR