[RTTY] 17m RTTY from ZS2

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 16:23:12 EDT 2008

I look forward to working you also on 17 RTTY. You are the only station
I have ever heard on 17 RTTY and we have worked on both 20 and 40. I
installed a Tennadyne LPDA last fall and hope to work you on all the
high bands as the cycle improves. I guess maybe we can try to make a
sked after the Easter holiday.

I also would like to try 30 meters if you have the antenna for that band.

Phil
N9LAH