[RTTY] [Long Shot] Model 28 Teletype Motor, Typing Unit - You pay shipping.

George k3gp at arrl.net
Sat Mar 22 17:43:29 EDT 2008

I'm cleaning out the basement / Down sizing the junk pile.

Before I send these off to the landfill, if anyone has a need for either of the
following they are free for the asking, shipping at your expense, or free pick
up in Alliance, Ohio.

Model 28 Typing Unit

Model 28 motor

Both have been in storage for about 20 years - I thought I would offer them just
in case there is anyone out there that could use them.  They get discarded on
March 30th if there are no takers.

Interested? Contact me direct:  k3gp [at] arrl [dot] net

333-3333
George, K3GP