[RTTY] [YCCC] [CQ-Contest] IRC (International Reply Coupon) Questions

Ron Rossi kk1l at arrl.net
Sun Mar 30 08:20:35 EDT 2008

The procedure for the clerk on his automated US Post Office sales screen
is...

GOTO:
Stamps ---> Exchange ---> INT'L IRC

This will allow the clerk to take the IRC as payment for the postage.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l