[RTTY] 1808 in WWA...

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Thu May 8 07:03:27 EDT 2008

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 07 May 2008 08:17:26 -0400, Ed <w3nr at comcast.net> wrote:

>Thanks for the report. I was copying W6WRT about 85%, but he just
>couldn't copy me at all. He was the only signal on the band that I could
>see. Running 50 watts to a trapped 40-80-160 InvL.
>
>Ed W3NR

Tnx for calling Ed, but just couldn't quite print your full call. I got
the W3 several times and I printed PENN once, although I see you are in
GA so that must have been noise. Please try again. I try to be on each
morning around 1000-1030 UTC.

Worked AA5VU at his usual 599 this morning and heard K4WW weakly.

Running 1500 watts to full size inverted vee at 70 feet.

73, Bill W6WRT