[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Tue May 20 06:35:57 EDT 2008

To all that attended, and to the presenters, WW4LL, W0YK, KI5XP, please accept my gratitude for making the 2008 Dayton RTTY contesting forum a success. My announced estimate of the attendance was 80+, but I was informed by several that they counted in excess of 100. I'm pleasantly surprised, considering the fact that there was a 1 hour overlap with the contesting forum. A solution to that is already being considered. Any/all suggestions (please send them to me off the reflector) are welcome, as this is YOUR forum, I just handle the details!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW