[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Tue May 20 21:14:03 EDT 2008

I did really enjoy the forum also. I have always wanted to attend the
RTTY forum but had either left before it happened or remembered it right
after it had ended.  I also hope to jump in on the Sprint. I guess I
just really never had an interest before and the working dupes thing
actually turned me off so this might get me in as well as two other ops
that I have talked to since returning from Dayton. See you all on the bands.

Phil
N9LAH

ps I have never been to the contesting forum but now might want to try
it out as well so any rescheduling that can be done would be great.