[RTTY] MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog does not modify WriteLog

John K Gotwals john at gotwals.com
Mon Nov 17 12:20:17 EST 2008

I am using the 64-bit version of Business Vista. First I installed
MMTTY on my new computer and it works fine. Then I installed the
current version of WriteLog and it works ok. Then I installed the MMTTY
plug-in, and everything appeared to go ok during the install.

Then I started WriteLog and chose the CQ World Wide RTTY Contest
module. I activated the RTTY Window and it opened ok. However, when I
click on "TU type", there is no entry for MMTTY. So it looks like the
MMTTY plug-in to WriteLog has not been plugged in.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

John, N9JG