[RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 21:21:03 EST 2008

AMEN.  160 meters is never crowded, even during major contests. The
ARRL bandplan recommends the bottom 10 kHz for digital modes and there
probably won't be enough contesters on that weekend to fill up even
that. This is not going to be a problem unless certain people decide
to make it one. Let's hope they wise up.

73, Bill W6WRT