[RTTY] Iran on RTTY

Robert Montemerlo montemerlo at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 09:40:09 EST 2008

RTTY Operators

Moshen EP3SMH has been operating on 20 Meter RTTY around 1400UTC. He has
been calling for North America on a regualar basis.

US OPS have been the worst I have seen in awhile. My first QSO was broken
with QRM and my second interrupted with constant calling over top of Moshen.
US5IQ did it when he was calling me and NA and then N6AR QRM'd his response
by doing the same thing and then complained when someone did it to him.

Moshen appears to like to operate simplex. Until he uses split PLEASE
LISTEN!!!!!

Here is his note to me: