[RTTY] 160

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Nov 25 10:38:09 EST 2008

I wrote:
 >I wouldn't get my shorts too tight about this guys,

KR1ST:
 >Now why didn't you allow me to do the same on your Topband reflector, in
response to message calling for folks to contact the TARA
organization on this?
My message reflected the same sentiment as what you expressed in the sentence
above I quoted from your message. Of course I'm not really surprised.

         Alex that post was completely neutral (see below).  It
simply asked anyone
interested to respond to the contest sponsor, without bias one way or
the other.
IMHO that's enough said about the matter and there was no point in cluttering
the Topband list with more noise about it.

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV

The ARRL 160m CW contest is Dec 5-7 this year.

The TARA RTTY contest is Dec 6, 2008. 160m has been added as a contest
band. Info here:

<http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/RTTY/2008-11/msg00117.html>http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/RTTY/2008-11/msg00117.html

You might care to share your opinion about this decision with the
organizers of the RTTY contest.

73 - Steve WB6RSE