[RTTY] WAS - WY

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 23 12:31:49 EDT 2008

Why wait until July?  The ARRL RTTY Round-Up in January is like a RTTY Sweepstakes, except you can work stations once per band.  Lots of states are on in that one.  Last year's rules can be found at:

    http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2008/rtty.html

73 -  Jim AD1C

 --
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us