[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Practice Run Exchange

Dick Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Fri Sep 26 07:10:22 EDT 2008

Please disregard my posting.  It was late and I was confused.

There is no issue. The correct format for the exchange is
599 TX 04 (State then Zone).

The exchange rule is

"VII. Exchange: Stations operating within
the 48 continental United States and the 14
Canadian areas transmit RS(T) report plus
State or Area (Canada only) plus CQ Zone.
All other stations transmit RS(T) and CQ
Zone."

73 Dick AA5VU