[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Practice Run Exchange

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 00:07:31 EDT 2008

According to the rules, the sequence is:

"VII. Exchange: Stations operating within
the 48 continental United States and the 14
Canadian areas transmit RS(T) report plus
State or Area (Canada only) plus CQ Zone.
All other stations transmit RS(T) and CQ
Zone."

As I read it, you were doing it right. by sending  599 TX 04.

73, Bill W6WRT