[RTTY] K8OT CQWW RTTY LOG

Gedking at aol.com Gedking at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 20:36:22 EDT 2008

2008
CQ World-Wide  RTTY DX Contest

CALL: K8OT                                                       Country,
State, or VE Area if  applicable
Single Op. Assisted (all band only)             Multi-Op. Single  Transmitter
(All band only)
___ Single OP., All Band                                  Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)
Single Op., Single Band:           .
QSOs           Points            Zones            DX:                States
         Multipliers      Score
80m:             60                93                  11                  16
                 25
40m:           133               258                15                  42
              33
20m:           316               794                23                  77
              29
15m:              4                8                   3                   3
                 1
10m:              0

Total:          513                1153              52                  138
              88                  278                320534
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest,  funniest story, comments, etc.):
This is to certify that in this  contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and  have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the  contest.
Signature____________________________________________  Call
     .
ED King, K8OT
10885 Dehmel Rd
BirchRun, MI 48415
County  Saginaw
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean  disqualification!
80m  Summary
Zones
3   4   5   7   8   9   11  14  15  20  33
Countries
CN     CT3    DL     E7     EA8    F      HC8    I      J3     K
P4     PY     S5     SV9    TI     VE
States/Provinces
MA   NH   NJ   NY   DE   MD   PA   AL   GA   NC   TN   VA
AR   TX   CA   WA   OH   IL   WI   CO   IA   MO   SD   QC
BC

40m  Summary
Zones
3   4   5   6   7   8   9   11  13  14  15  17  20  33  35
Countries
3V     4O     6W     9A     CM     CN     CT3    CX     DL     E7
EA     EA8    F      GM     GW     HA     HC8    HI     HR     I
J8     K      KH6    LU     LX     LZ     OE     ON     P4     PY
S5     SP     SV     SV9    UA9    VE     XE     YL     YO     YU
YV     Z3
States/Provinces
MA   NH   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL   GA   NC   TN   VA   LA
NM   OK   TX   CA   ID   OR   UT   WA   MI   IL   IN   CO
IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   NS   PE   QC   ON

20m  Summary
Zones
1   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  13  14  15  16  19
20  21  24  25  28  31  33  40
Countries
3V     4L     4O     9A     9K     9M2    BY     CM     CN     CT
CT3    DL     DU     E7     EA     EA6    EA8    EK     ES     EU
F      FG     FM     G      GD     GI     GM     HA     HB     HB0
HC     HC8    HR     HZ     I      IT9    J3     J6     J8     JA
K      KG4    KH6    KL     LA     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OA
OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     OZ     P4     PA     PY     S5
SP     SV     SV9    TF     TI     UA     UA2    UA9    UR     VE
XE     YL     YO     YU     Z3     ZC4    ZF
States/Provinces
CT   MA   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL   SC   TN   VA   LA   NM
OK   TX   CA   AZ   ID   OR   UT   WA   OH   IL   CO   SD
NS   PE   ON   AB   BC

15m  Summary
Zones
3   5   11