[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY VE3TES SOAB HP

Marc Tessier - VE3TES ve3tes at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 28 21:03:15 EDT 2008

                   QSOs           Points            Zones            DX:                States            Multipliers      Score

80m:            199               395                9                   20                  43

40m:           330               760                16                  46                  43

20m:           282               671                19                  49                  29

15m:              0

10m:              0

Total:          811                1826              44                  115                115                274                500324

It sure was sweet seeing all them calls in my band map, Was a real treat seeing AA5AU too, I guess he got something up...

Glad to have worked you Don...!!!

Thanks to all that answered my call!

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES