[RTTY] WB4YDL CQ WW RTTY SOAB LP

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Sun Sep 28 21:28:50 EDT 2008

                                                  CQ WW RTTY Score Summary
Sheet

Start Date : 2008-09-26

CallSign Used : WB4YDL

Operator(s) : WB4YDL

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP

Band : ALL

Power : LOW

Mode : RTTY

 Default Exchange : TN 04

Gridsquare : EM56JL

Name : James C. Hall

Address : 4531 Bumpus Rd.

City/State/Zip : Union City  TN  38261

Country : USA

ARRL Section : TN

Club/Team : Tennessee Contest Club

Software : N1MM Logger V8.9.6

        Band      QSOs      Pts    Cty     ZN    Sec

         3.5           88         117     11        7     39

           7           225        360     40      21     45

          14          265        624     59      20     32

          21            23           57     15      11       5

       Total         601       1158  125      59   121

         Score : 353,190

         Rig : Elecraft K3

Soapbox : I gave my K3 a good work out and it just purred the whole weekend.
The first 24 hours were tough and could never really get untracked. Finally
I figured out how to 'bottom fish' above 14.1 MHz ! This produced
surprisingly good results. I had maybe 30 hours in the chair - too many good
football games on ! It was good to see 15 meters resemble something other
than a dummy load.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL