[RTTY] fldgi

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Sat Apr 4 12:16:08 PDT 2009

> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
> From: david greig <daven3buo at att.net>
> Subject: [RTTY] fldigi
> To: rtty at contesting.com
>
> Is anyone using fldigi with Ubuntu 8.10?  For some reason the only way I can
> get it to work is in reverse.  If I switch to Windows and use mmtty everything
> is fine no reverse. If I use gMFSK everything works with out reverse.
>
>  Dave Greig
> N3BUO

David N3BUO

I have been using fldigi v3.10 under Mac OSX, not Ubuntu, but I am not sure
what you mean about the only way you can get to work is in reverse.   I
prefer to run AFSK RTTY in LSB but was cautioned to only use USB with
fldigi.  Not sure I understand why but it works so I am not messing with it.

73 Dick AA5VU