[RTTY] Affordable PCI sound card recommendations?

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Wed Feb 4 23:49:19 EST 2009

In BARTG Sprint, I ran the EMU-0202 on one radio and the motherboard
soundcard in a 20-year old 400 MHz PC on the other radio.  I couldn't tell
any difference in decoding between the two.  I've never found soundcard
"quality" to be an issue with RTTY, but I can believe it would matter for
some of the other digital modes.

Ed - W0YK