[RTTY] LSMFT

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 6 18:58:46 EST 2009

We used to tell the "Nugs" that the Yellow chad (punched holes) was "UNCLASSIFED" and could not be mixed with the Pink chad which was supposedly "CLASSIFIED".  Many of them sat at a table and separated the Pink from the Yellow before being told that they had been had.

Clint - W5CPT (SFC USA Retired - US Army Security Agency)

  I was in the USAF, and I had to learn how to "read the holes".  We
  used to joke with the new guys and tell them to go  to the supply room
  and get a few boxes of line feeds and carriage returns, hi hi..

  73 Buddy WB4M