[RTTY] LSMFT

James Douglass jdd at odsgc.net
Tue Feb 10 09:42:59 EST 2009

Like Clint I was ASA and we had lots of fun with NUGS (new useless
guys). At our station we had 100lb block of something we kept in the
supply room in the ops bldg labled "QRM Eliminator"  and about once a
month a brand new NUG would be sent to the supply room to check out the
"Eliminator" and lug it back to the room super. Those MILL Monkeys were
great fun to watch!
As one of the *"short-timers "*  reminded us "Remember guys we are all
short to being a NUG somewhere else"

~73 Jim ACØE ~