[RTTY] Slow Baudot (Re: WPX for me Re: CQWPX RTTY 2009 for K0BX

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:43:58 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:39, Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604
<faunt at panix.com> wrote:

> It felt like MMTTY under N1MM was sending slowly, but I can't say for
> sure.  I need to check that out.

I've been meaning to mention this.  I've noticed this on the receive
end the past couple of 'tests.  Sounds like it's half a beat slow.  I
use MMTTY under N1MM as well but don't seem to notice this while
transmitting.  Maybe because I'm using FSK?  Dunno.  But the DSP
between your ears sure picks it out when you hear a "slow" station.